Who Needs an Individual Named Insured Endorsement (INI)?

An Individual Named Insured Endorsement (INI) protects individuals or sole proprietors who have vehicles they use for personal or non-business use listed on their commercial auto insurance policy.

There is no premium charge for this endorsement, and once attached to the Business Auto policy (BAP) the (INI) provides liability and physical damage coverage like that found in the personal auto policy (PAP).

The main feature of (INI) is that it adds personal auto policy (PAP) type liability and physical damage coverage for the person named, spouse, and resident family members.

The individual must own at least one private passenger auto (vans or pickups not used for business) and insure it on the Business Auto Policy (BAP).

To be covered under the Individual Named Insured Endorsement (INI), the non-owned car cannot be owned by you, your spouse or any resident of your household and it cannot be a vehicle that is available to you for regular use.

The Individual Named Insured Endorsement may not be available in all states or situations. Talk to your independent insurance advisor to learn about Individual Named Insured Endorsement (INI) options available in your state.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Licensed in DE, PA, MD, NJ, NC, OH, TN, VA 

©2020 Koziol Insurance |Retirement |Investment  

Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through The Leaders Group, Inc. Securities Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC; TLG Advisors, Inc. Registered Investment Advisor; 26 W Dry Creek Circle, Suite 800, Littleton CO 80120, (303) 797-9080.

Koziol Insurance |Retirement |Investment is not affiliated with The Leaders Group, Inc. or TLG Advisors, Inc.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube

7209 Lancaster Pike
Suite 4-1178
Hockessin DE 19707